Celebrating 37 Years of Business Success!
As the largest Hispanic business organization in the region, the KCHCC can help you and your business access this growing and dynamic Hispanic marketplace.
The KCHCC offers you those services:
- Marketing Plan(s).
- Business Plans.
- Business Start-up Assistance.
- Organizational Development.
- Monthly Business Mixers.
- Monthly Workshops and Seminars.
- Business Referral Program.
- Business networking.
- Listing in KCHCC Website.
- Listing in Business/Membership Directory.
- Business Loan Assistance.
- Affordable Advertising, Flyers.
- Information on local, regional, and national Hispanic Markets.
- Resource for Hispanic Demographics.
- Liaison to the Growing Hispanic Market.
I just wanted to reach out and thank Jay Tamsi and Kern County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. We at La Costa Mariscos are full of emotion as we reopen our 2 locations during these trying times of the pandemic. As we process all that has been going on and all that is to come throughout the year, we understand the value of our membership with the Kern County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. The emotion that takes center stage is thankfulness. Thank you for fighting on our behalf. Thank you for all the ideas, strategic plans, persistence, and always keeping us in the loop during our closure of our restaurants. My family and I am forever so thankful to be a member and apart of your chamber family!