Celebrating 38 Years of Business Success!
What is the value of being of member of the Kern County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce?
KCHCC provides business services, resources and cultural events! This is all for you as a member and much more!
• Business Networking Mixers
• KCHCC Business Academy (Small Business Start Up Training Course / English & Spanish / conducted 4X during each calendar year, 8 to 10 Weeks)
• One-on-One Business Consulting
• Referral Program
• Government Relations Committee
• Legislative Updates & Elected Official Meetings
• Business Development Services
• Business Workshops (most are complimentary to members)
• Annual Installation and Business Awards
• Pan Dulce con Cafecito (Casual – morning: coffee and sweet bread with members)
• Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
• Grand Openings
• Open House Business Events
• Small Business Week Celebration / Small Business Luncheon
• Hispanic Heritage Month (activities to promote your business in September)
• Business & Cultural Events:
-Latino Food Fest & Menudo Cook-Off
-El Grito de Dolores-Mexican Independence Celebration
-Dia De Los Muertos (Kern County Museum)
• Hispanic Business Conference and Expo
• Scholarships to Graduating High School Students / Mentoring Program
• KCHCC Business & Education Foundation / KCHCC Energy Academy
• Monthly Business Seminars (except during the month of December)
• Over 60% of KCHCC members are non-Hispanic who recognize Latino spending power in Kern County! KCHCC members are also the most active among area Chambers.
The Kern County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is proud to present workshops, business academies, and more throughout the year to assist your small business or company with “quality” community events, which will provide you access to extensive networking and the ability to meet other business professionals in our community!
Let us help you grow your business – Get involved today by calling (661) 633-5495.
I want to thank Jay Tamsi, President/CEO and the Kern County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (KCHCC) for providing so many opportunities to help me as a small business owner and member. The chamber is a family that wants to see you succeed and provides the programs and support to make it happen. I’m a graduate of the 2020 Small Business Academy, I also attend the Government Relations meetings, mixers, HR seminars, and other community events. Thank you KCHCC for all you’re doing to strengthen our community.