Dia de Los Muertos Article in The Bakersfield Californian
BY JOHN COX firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Dia de Los Muertos Celebration
Join us on SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5, as we celebrate Dia de Los Muertos at the Kern County Fairgrounds.
- Traditional Aztec Dancing & Blessing by Mi Tierra and Danza Azteca Ameyaltzin Yolihuani
- Live Music by Banda La Especial
- El Catrin & La Catrina Dia De Los Muertos Costume Contest
- Ballet Folklorio Huaztecalli & Mariachi San Marcos performances
- Authentic Mexican Cuisine And Refreshments
- Free Kids Activities: Sugar Skull Decorating, Face Painting And Crafts
- Dia De Los Muertos Merchandise & Vendor Booths
For more information, call 661-663-5495 or email email@example.com
Thank you to everyone who attended and participated in our 13th annual Dia de Los Muertos celebration this past Sunday at the Kern County Fairgrounds.
Thank you to our live entertainment and performers: Mi Tierra, Danza Azteca Ameyaltzin Yolihuani, Banda La Especial, Ballet Folklorio Huaztecalli & Mariachi San Marcos.
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsors: Advanced Beverage Company, Dignity Bakersfield Memorial and Mercy Hospitals, Jim Burke Ford, Kaiser Permanente, Alta One Federal Credit Union and California Resources Corporation.
We hope you all had a wonderful time and hope to see you all again next year!
Bud Light Chelada Tajin
Proud Event Sponsors
Telemundo Valle Central